34 Lumsden Crescent in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia
This lovely chalet style 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath bungalow is located in the heart of Lower Sackville, NS. The home is walking distance to all schools, close to First Lake, Sackville Sports Stadium, new Sobeys, It is located on a quiet street and has huge wrap around decks on all 4 sides offering wonderful curb appeal. The property has been extensively renovated on the main level and the lower level needs renovation completion. There is a 4 year new 20 x 26 detached garage on the rear of the home as well.
The main level features a great, newly renovated eat in kitchen, nicely sized living room, 2 bedrooms, 4 piece bath, main floor laundry and separate storage room. The lower level has a 3rd bedroom, large partially finished rec room with fire place and insert, 2 piece bath and walk out to the rear.
Some of the other fine features of the home include:
- Roof, windows and siding are 2 years old
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room and kitchen
- 6 new Samsung appliances included
- Gourmet kitchen featuring, corian countertop, granite sink, new cabinets including built cabinets/ built in pantry with roll out drawers, display cabinet and back splash
- New fibre glass oil tank
- Birch hardwood on the main level -- no carpets
- Upgraded electrical panel
- New gutters
- Nice trim work
- Storage shed
This is quite simple a wonderful family home in a great neighborhood. Please contact owner at 830-8510 for more information and viewing arrangements.